08/02 Birthday - Zodiac Information
FEBRUARY 8TH ZODIAC
02/8 Birthday - Zodiac Information
Date: February 8th
Color: Persian Rose
In One Word: Safety
Strength: Fiery Heart
Most Compatible With: Libra
They’re going to be marked by Mars. Therefore the purity of fireside burning in their hearts and their destiny rely upon their ability to determine the globe as tender and supportive enough.
(Pluto) – MARS – (Pluto) – MOON
When Mars combines with the Moon, we frequently have a situation that may be too rough to handle and an individual who evokes emotional hurt in their lifetime. Those born on February 8th feel intensely and profoundly within the material world and differ from other Aquarius representatives with their emotional capacity and lack of detachment from the globe through intellectual work. Although they’re still strongly connected to the sphere of ideas, it seems to be their second destination, and that they won’t reach it until they resolve emotional issues that weigh them down. The family will present their support system later in life, exactly like the impatience of their parents that could damage their perception of the planet.
As these numbers combine, we come to the second level of numeral values that leads us to the story of the Sun and Pluto, speaking of Unity that must find confirmation in their personality and their relationships with the globe. With such a colorful, emotional world and their Sun already in detriment in Aquarius, it’s not a straightforward task for these individuals to include all unconscious and subconscious contents into their aware self to feel whole.
The following are the Sabian symbols for Aquarius representatives born on February 8th of a bissextile year and two years preceding it, and also for those born on the February 8th right after a leap year:
- “A fire is Being Subdued by the utilization of Water, Chemicals and Sheer Muscular Energy.”
- “A cabbage butterfly Dove Bearing a Message.”
These two symbols speak of Mars and the Moon combined yet again and the active and passive energies. Their heart has something to mention, but fires must be quenched first, and every anger issue must be resolved, so messages from the guts are heard. Until then, the female and sensitive will only create understanding and extinguish what burns during this person’s Soul.
While battles of these born on February 8th rage on and build a powerful ripple in their emotional world, we’ll see that their only goal during this life is to search out self-respect as a result of emotional acceptance. Their mission hides in their personality, acknowledgment, and therefore that way, they’ll shine within the globe, leading others towards self-awareness and a healthy ego. A profound change they have to travel through won’t be easy, and most of them will find it to be contrasting from their family, genetics, and ties to the past they need to grow up in.
LOVE AND EMOTIONS
Happiness in the infatuation hides beyond personal growth within the world of these born on February 8th. Their relationships can be true emotional rollercoasters until they learn who they’re and how their differences are used for the greater good. Since the challenge of understanding between them and others is at work here, they’ll always have emotions to share and be involved with people with unclear boundaries, which may hurt them and show to be dishonest in a way.
Only as they understand their personality with all its strengths and weaknesses will they reach relationships that bring fulfillment and stay a certain distance full of mutual respect. It’s not their goal to search out someone to merge into one with, but to search out someone complete without them, to form a very functional bond where both partners are self-sufficient, enchanted, and happy.
WHAT THEY EXCEL IN
The first part of their life will usually point them in the same direction that permits them to assist those who were bruised or send them on a chase for their parents’ goals. Often, an unconscious has to locomote during a specific direction, during a pace given to them by others. As they age, they’re going to start to find their true talents. They’re going to excel in sports, active workplaces, and environments that allow them to interact with people openly and freely. In time, they become successful managers, leaders, and public figures that have something to share with the globe.
They are guided by a powerful Martian energy that relates to their hearts. Individuals born on February 8th need something for kundalini awakening. Therefore, the best stone to support them is Stichtite. It’s a crystal with a profoundly loving vibration that’s accustomed to heal emotional matters that are unresolved and find forgiveness. As a protective stone, it’ll create a shield around them that may protect them from negativity and leave enough room for them to cater to matters of the past they have to heal.
FEBRUARY 8th BIRTHDAY PRESENT
A present for an individual born on February 8th is usually tricky to search out, just because they need to be more grave or less sensitive than they are. More often than not, their passion will burn a small amount too brightly, but they have time to be told that it’s a delicate approach that will keep it functional and calm. After you choose their gift, respect the necessity of the instant and their current interests. To remain on the safe side, it’s wise to hold on to their hobbies and interests you share with them, giving them the information they seek within the sort of a book or a course.
NEGATIVE TRAITS FOR FEBRUARY 8TH BORN
- Rushing into things their heart isn’t ready for, they’ll hurt themselves and the folks around them.
- Rough on words, pushy towards themself, banging their head against too many walls without delay.
FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS ON 8TH OF FEBRUARY
- In 1834 Mendeleev was born, a Russian chemist and academic who created the tabular array of elements. With numerous siblings and after his father’s death, his mother moved them in rummage around for educational activity for small Dmitri.
- In 1931 James Dean was born, an American actor remembered as a cultural icon of teenage disillusionment and social estrangement, star of Rebel Without a Cause. He died within the car crash, and also the legend was created, as he became the primary actor to receive a posthumous accolade nomination for Best Actor.
- In 1941 Nick Nolte was born, an American actor and producer, a Golden Globe winner, and an Oscar nominee. He’s known to try to do his best to relinquish his entire personality and ego and vanish into a task, claiming that this makes an excellent actor.
IMPORTANT HISTORICAL EVENTS ON 8TH OF FEBRUARY
- 1238 – town of Vladimir is burned by the Mongols.
- 1879 – Sandford Fleming (born on January 7th) proposes Universal time adoption at a gathering of the Royal Canadian Institute for the first time.
- 1950 – The establishment of the Stasi, the critical policy of European countries.
- 1974 – The last crew that visited the American space platform Skylab returns to Earth.