12/01 Birthday - Zodiac Information
January 12th Zodiac Sign (Capricorn) Horoscope
The zodiac sign of those born on January 12 is Capricorn. These are restrained, disciplined, conscientious and hardworking individuals. They strive for financial independence, so they pay a lot of attention to their careers. Set goals and overcome obstacles to achieve them. They are proud of victories and upset because of failures, and even minor mistakes are hard to endure. They love praise and rewards.
Difficulty getting along with others. Closeness prevents them from opening up, which is why they are unfairly considered proud and arrogant. They rarely make strong friendships, because they are not used to trusting people. They don’t provide unselfish help. They do not listen to the opinion of outsiders, as they are always sure that they are right.
Those born on this day are not scattered on trifles. They know how to properly distribute their time and energy. They do not tolerate idleness. They consider laziness an obstacle in achieving goals. The success and victories of these people cause envy and gossip among others. But they know how to fight back and defend their honor.
FEATURES OF THOSE WHO ARE BORN ON JANUARY 12
A person born on January 12, according to the sign of the Zodiac, is Capricorn, which is why he is down to earth, but with a rich imagination. A person with irresistible charm, who has a large number of friends. In life they try to be independent from the people around them, but they can work in a team due to their diplomacy. They know how to properly allocate their time in order to manage to cope with all the cases. They don’t like idlers, because they themselves are well aware that it is laziness that prevents them from achieving their goals.
SUN – MOON – (Pluto) – SUN
Between these solid masculine natures among those born on January 12th is a powerful reflecting force. Not only does this provide them with a richer emotional experience and a more significant number of relationships to commit to, but it also allows them to overcome family issues that could have been hidden for generations before their time. Their whole line of ancestors is counting on them to take over and control the situation, which isn’t an easy job for anyone. When the first Saturn return occurs about the age of 27 – 29, their problems will usually get a lot simpler. This is when healthy modesty is developed due to external conditions, which significantly impacts them.
Capricorns born on January 12th of every year that isn’t a leap year have the following Sabian symbol:
“A General’s Nobility of Character is Revealed by Accepting Defeat Gracefully.”
Capricorns born on January 12th of a leap year have the following Sabian symbol:
“A Relay Race”
Although these signals don’t seem very promising, we can see that delegating and leaving something for someone else is in this person’s nature. If it’s about work, partnership, or a simple meal, the only way these people can feel complete is if they offer their piece to someone who wants it more.
The date of January 12th is best represented as a natural clash of masculine and feminine energies within. Although we may believe it is about bringing peace between two sides of a conflict, it is really about a war between emotion and purpose and circumstances vs desires. This is a difficult date to be born on, but it has the most incredible benefits because the lessons learned here will cure someone’s spirit. The picture of status that an individual aspires to attain will often crumble, only for them to rediscover their true calling in what they enjoy. Driven by their hearts and a sense of belonging, those born on this date seem to develop extremely fulfilling family life and a career that keeps them feeling peaceful and secure.
LOVE AND EMOTIONS
Those born on January 12th have a lot to share from their emotional world, even though their hearts aren’t exactly on their sleeves. Their outer appearance is always a fiery, optimistic light, and their personality exudes vitality, imagination, and steady power. Still, the soft side and what they hold inside them is something that only a few can experience in this life, and anyone who gets too close may drown in the pool of vulnerability and feelings found here. This level of emotional depth is difficult for anyone to grasp or understand. It will take time for these Capricorns to learn to articulate themselves in the right way and the right crowd to be recognized and accepted for all of their sensitive needs.
Their relationships may be tumultuous until they learn to safeguard this delicate world rather than hoping to cease feeling things so deeply. Once they’ve found consistency in their emotional expression, they’ll be able to meet someone willing to see beyond the walls, barriers and pictures this person wants to project. As youngsters, they usually had to conceal their feelings from some (or all) of their family members.
For love and marriage, people born on such days are best suited:
|January||12, 14, 20, 27, 28|
|February||1, 18, 21, 27, 28|
|March||1, 14, 18|
|April||10, 14, 18, 23, 25|
|May||8, 17, 25, 26|
|June||2, 10, 14, 16, 17, 26|
|July||6, 15, 18, 23, 25, 28|
|August||1, 8, 9, 16, 27, 30|
|September||4, 9, 17, 24, 26, 30|
|October||10, 11, 12, 29|
|November||7, 10, 15, 18, 26|
|December||5, 8, 26|
COMPATIBILITY WITH OTHER SIGNS
Those who celebrate their birthday on the twelfth of January probably know that they could only create a couple with the perfect person. Few of them understand that the ideal does not exist, and in a couple you need to be indulgent to the partner’s shortcomings.
There are several signs in the zodiac that are able to satisfy the requirements of Capricorn as much as possible. He is advised to pay attention to the following representatives:
- Taurus: The representative of the related element perfectly understands Capricorn. Both are balanced, appreciate comfort and know how to create it. The bull will be responsible for life, and the partner will take over his favorite area - finance. Difficulties in relationships can arise due to the slowness of Taurus. The partner may be somewhat offended by the lack of hot zeal in the half. Excellent compatibility, despite some differences in the pace of life.
- Cancer: A good combination in which mutual understanding is acquired almost by default. Cancer has a very favorable effect on a rather dry partner, endowing him with sensuality and the ability to express emotions. It may turn out that the emotionality of Cancer itself will somewhat discourage the soul mate. But he will be able to relate to outbursts of feelings calmly, which, in turn, will discourage Cancer. Both will have to learn and improve in this union, but it will benefit them.
- Sagittarius: Not a bad pair for a surly horn-bearer. Sagittarius will be able to infect him with optimism and lightness. Capricorn, on the other hand, will teach the other half how to handle money, in return for receiving the skills of reasonable squandering. A harmonious union, if not for one detail: Capricorn’s desire to subdue the archer can become a problem. This will be the end of the relationship, because fire signs do not tolerate patronage.
- Pisces: The water symbol, which Capricorn is advised to cherish like the apple of his eye. A caring and cozy carrier of fins will give the earth sign understanding and attention. Both partners are destined to change great in this union. Capricorn will unfreeze a little by learning to talk about his experiences. The fish will come down to earth and learn to work. It should be remembered that the water sign will not tolerate open leadership, so Capricorn will have to command on the sly.
- Virgo: The stars created it especially for Capricorn. She is completely satisfied with the sign, although even here he will find something to complain about. Fortunately, Virgo is not too vulnerable to grieve over caustic comments. She knows her business, saves, cares and cooks deliciously. Secretly, Capricorn even admires her.
WHAT THEY EXCEL IN
Those born on January 12th make outstanding social workers and excel at suicide and SOS hotlines, which provide genuine support and soft grounding to those in need. They are aware that the planet can be a difficult place to live in. They will make great attorneys, detectives, and profilers if they are emotionally distant due to their upbringing. They will simply analyze others’ reactions, motives, and attitudes without being engaged or involved. They may achieve a lot in their professional lives thanks to this ability to keep their distance, but it may harm their emotional lives, keeping them from happiness and love.
Vesuvianite is the best stone to cleanse the essential vibration of those born on January 12th. It is a crystal that aids in discovering and pursuing one’s heart desires, overcoming the ego’s energy, and assisting when one wants to step forward in life rather than spinning in circles.
JANUARY 12TH BIRTHDAY GIFT
Each gift chosen must display gratitude to make a January 12th born happy. They want to be accepted, remembered and understood after going through some difficult times in their lives, and they want conventional values and specific rules of conduct to be followed. On their birthday, they will expect a token of love, as well as any circumstance that presents itself as an occasion for a meeting or celebration. To get a smile on their face, select a gift that will assist them in overcoming their current challenge or remind them that they are cherished.
POSITIVE TRAITS FOR JANUARY 12TH BORN
These people are susceptible and vulnerable to other people’s feelings, but they know how to develop a strong will while remaining gentle at heart. Nurturing others, caring for their family, and paying close attention to those they care for is in their nature.
NEGATIVE TRAITS FOR JANUARY 12TH BORN
They are living in the belief that there is always something wrong waiting around the corner, pushed by fiery intentions and passionate decisions, torn between their wanting and wishing processes, and closed to the outside world.
FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS ON 12TH OF JANUARY
- Étienne Lenoir, a Belgian engineer and the inventor of the first modern automobile, was born in 1822. In reality, he was the one who came up with the idea for the first successful internal combustion engine.
- Haruki Murakami, a Japanese writer and novelist, was born in 1949 and is considered one of the best-selling writers of our time. He does not associate with other authors’ social circles and describes himself as a loner.
- Melanie C, an English singer, songwriter, and actress, was born in 1974 and was a member of the Spice Girls before embarking on a solo career. Her wedged Moon shines brightest as she opens up about her struggles with ADHD, clinical depression, and an eating disorder.
IMPORTANT HISTORICAL EVENTS ON 12TH OF JANUARY
- 1866- The Royal Aeronautical Society was established in London.
- 1895- The National Trust was founded in the United Kingdom.
- 1908 – The Eiffel Tower transmitted a long-distance radio transmission for the first time.
- 1988- Nineteen European nations agreed to prohibit human cloning.
- 2004- The RMS Queen Mary 2, the world’s largest ocean liner, sets sail for the first time.